To start the process smoothly:
- Send us a drawing: it can be hand drawn or CAD drawing, it's up to you.
- Tell us about your project: material grade, quantity, length, functional or visible surfaces, special required testing, required dimensional tolerances, etc.
- Room A3, 29th Floor, TML Plaza, 3 Hoi Shing Road, Tsuen Wan.
- T: +852-92992995
- E: email@example.com
- There is an urgent need to reduce carbon emissions to prevent irreversible climate change. is committed to playing its part in reducing carbon emissions in its operations and in the structures it helps design and build. Our sustainability strategy and policies are continuously monitored and reviewed and adapted where necessary to adapt to industry-wide innovation, technology and regulatory changes.
- To ensure successful implementation, we actively promote client, consultant and supply chain collaboration; we place a strong focus on learning and innovation and believe our people can make a real difference; our sustainable business strategy is aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and Driven by our values and strategic objectives to ensure we operate responsibly and ethically.
- Our day-to-day business operations are focused on delivering outstanding performance and committed to sustainable social and community stewardship. With this in mind, our goals are:
- Reduce our carbon footprint
- Public participation in sustainable development
- Support sustainable development
- Support our local communities
We recognize that operating in a sustainable manner is critical to the Group’s current and future success. To achieve this, we are committed to inspiring and enabling our people and supply chain to deliver high-quality, innovative buildings in a sustainable and efficient way. Our Sustainability Framework (4Ps) is based on the four pillars of sustainability: Planet, People, Prosperity and Governance Principles.