- Engineering package for the design, construction and operation of food waste and waste recycling centers
- The site area is about 2.5 hectares. The site needs to be cleared and demolished first, as well as the existing Qianshaling livestock waste composting plant buildings, site leveling, and existing slope maintenance works.
- It is expected that the Organic Resource Recovery Center Phase 2 can receive and process up to about 300 tons of source-sorted organic food waste or organic waste every day, and about 70 waste trucks will enter and exit the recycling center every day.
- The center uses biological treatment technology of anaerobic decomposition and composting to convert food waste into biogas for power generation or gas, or it can be turned into compost for agricultural planting.
- Carry out related landscaping and mechanical and electrical works.
clientThe Jardine Engineering Corporation, Limited
projectOrganic Resource Recycling Center Phase II（ O · PARK2 ）
Year of project launch2023 – now
Organic Resource Recycling Center Phase II