S690 high-strength structural steel Due to the material’s higher strength properties, the use of S690QL will promote a more streamlined design of the structure, improve load capacity and energy efficiency. High-strength steel profiles continue to develop in the direction of low-cost and high-performance, which expands the application scope of S690 high-strength steel.
S690 structural steel profiles are widely used in engineering machinery, offshore drilling platforms, coal mining machinery, construction, bridges, amusement facilities and offshore wind power generation industries. The solution to the welding problems of these high-strength materials is the prerequisite to ensure their large-scale application.
The welding problems of S690 high-strength steel mainly focus on the crack susceptibility and the mechanical properties of the welding heat-affected zone. After welding, high-strength steel will undergo microstructural changes in the heat-affected zone, which may lead to a reduction in its mechanical properties, so it is necessary to Strictly controlling the heat input, laser welding of Huanggang Special Steel can solve the problem of stability of mass production of high-strength steel welding.
- S690 high strength weldability analysis and welding process requirements
- Welding inspection and quality assurance of S690 high-strength steel
- S690 High-strength steel welding process qualification, welding operation technology application
- Laser welding has a small weld structure and a narrow heat-affected zone. Welding cracks do not always propagate along the weld or heat-affected zone, but often extend into the base metal.
- Judging from the distribution of hardness and microstructure in the joint area, laser welding has higher hardness and steeper hardness gradient, which indicates that there may be greater stress concentration. However, in the area with higher hardness, corresponding to the fine structure, the symbiotic effect of high hardness and fine structure makes the joint have both high strength and sufficient toughness.
2024-1-31 Introduction to stainless steel I-beam
2023-12-28 Types and applications of advanced high-strength structural steel profiles
2024-1-02 I-beam production technology and application
2023-2-10 Laser self-fusion welding related technical features
2024-1-02 Laser welded stainless steel structural Section
2023-2-15 Laser hybrid welding related technical features
2023-7-25 What is Corten steel?