We provide you with free consultation and work together to realize your special needs:
To start the process smoothly:
- Send us a drawing: it can be hand drawn or CAD drawing, it's up to you.
- Tell us about your project: material grade, quantity, length, functional or visible surfaces, special required testing, required dimensional tolerances, etc.
- Room A3, 29th Floor, TML Plaza, 3 Hoi Shing Road, Tsuen Wan.
- T: +852-92992995
- E: email@example.com
Energy depends on steel
- Steel is the new technology in energy production, transmission, distribution and storage. The development of new technologies requires a material that can be used universally and is not affected by any weather conditions.
- Offshore wind towers may face corrosion problems in the splash zone around the sea surface. In these areas, corrosion can be avoided by applying duplex or super duplex stainless steel, which is equivalent to the strength of the carbon steel used in the rest of the tower while providing seawater resistance. corrosiveness.
- The brackets for photovoltaic power generation are purchased from austenitic stainless steel to solve the problem of corrosion resistance and extend the life of the power generation energy.
Types of steel supplied
- Structural steel: Steel used to manufacture photovoltaic module support structures, such as angle steel, I-beam, round tube, etc. These steels offer high strength and stability and are able to withstand the weight of the components and the effects of the external environment.
- Stainless steel: Stainless steel is commonly used in photovoltaic systems for components such as fixtures, bolts and connectors. Stainless steel is corrosion-resistant and weather-resistant, able to withstand the effects of humidity, heat and other environmental factors.
- Galvanized steel: Galvanized steel is commonly used in the manufacture of photovoltaic racks and other exterior structures. Galvanized steel has excellent anti-corrosion properties, extending the life of the material and providing additional protection.
- High-strength steel: In some large-scale photovoltaic projects, high-strength steel is required to support large-area photovoltaic modules. These steels have greater strength and stiffness and can withstand greater loads and wind pressure.
- Anti-corrosion steel: Since photovoltaic power generation systems require long-term exposure to outdoor environments, anti-corrosion steel is widely used in the manufacture of certain components. Anti-corrosion steel has good corrosion resistance and can resist the erosion of humidity, acid rain and other harmful substances.
Commonly supplied steel grades
- 1.4301（AISI 304）
- 1.4307（AISI 304L）
- 1.4401（AISI 316）
- 1.4404（AISI 316L）
- 1.4571（AISI 316Ti）
Duplex stainless steel
- 1.4162 (LDX 2101)
- 1.4362 (AISI 2304)
- 1.4462 (AISI 2205)
- 1.4410 (AISI 2507)
Advantages of Peak Kong Special Steel Profiles
- Complete variety and wide range
- Reduce processing time and costs
- Can perform roll bending, welding and heat treatment processing
- More profiles in different shapes available