To start this process smoothly:
- Send us a drawing: It can be hand-drawn or in CAD format, whichever you prefer.
- Provide us with information about your project: material grade, quantity, length, surface finish, specific testing requirements, required dimensional tolerances, and any other relevant details.
- Room A3, 29th Floor, TML Plaza, 3 Hoi Shing Road, Tsuen Wan.
- T: +852-92992995
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Standard: EN10088-3, ASTM A276
- Fabrication Craftsmanship: ASTM A1069, EN13919
- Steel grade: S31803 / 2205, S32750 / 2507, S32760
- Tolerance: EN 10163-3
- Certificate: According to EN 10204 - Type 2.2 or 3.1b
- To produce Hyper-duplex /Super-duplex stainless steel Sections, we utilize laser fusion and laser hybrid welding welding methods. Our laser hybrid approach ensures greater reliability, process control and repeatability in duplex steel welding. With this method, the corrosion resistance of the weld and heat-affected zone is equivalent to that of the base metal. During this production process, parent materials are fused together, just like our standard laser fusion process, to form a single unitary structure. The fused structure has the mechanical properties of the parent material. In addition, extensive destructive testing was performed, showing that the material itself can bend or break before the weld area itself.
- Through laser welding we are able to produce all structural standard structural shapes. These include stainless steel channels, beams, angles, stainless steel H-beams, pipes, and even duplex stainless steel custom profiles. Our most commonly used duplex stainless steel is 2205, but we also produce 2101 and 2507 super duplex alloys.
- Many architects, Engineers, manufacturers, etc. are well aware of the benefits of using Hyper-duplex /Super-duplex stainless steel Sections in their projects. No other metal can offer the corrosion resistance that stainless steel does, especially in harsh and corrosive environments. Duplex stainless steels offer twice the yield strength of austenitic and ferritic stainless steel grades. Furthermore, they can do this without sacrificing corrosion resistance and other mechanical and physical properties.
- One area where the use of Hyper-duplex /Super-duplex stainless steel Sections is increasing is in the marine environment, such as boating and offshore oil rigs. These projects may have originally used 316/L stainless steel. But over time, even 316/L may not survive extreme environments or when the material is fully immersed in water. Some other areas where Hyper-duplex /Super-duplex stainless steel Sections may come into play is in structural support. Most applications are in process plants or chemical plants. Architecture and architectural design also rely on duplex steel Sections for their strength and appearance. We can also see applications for duplex stainless steel in wastewater and desalination plants, pulp and paper production, and transportation.
Duplex stainless steels are approximately twice as strong as conventional austenitic or ferritic stainless steels, allowing designers to reduce wall thickness in certain applications.
Despite their high strength, duplex stainless steels exhibit good plasticity and toughness. The toughness and ductility of duplex stainless steel is significantly better than that of ferritic stainless steel and carbon steel, and it still maintains good toughness even at very low temperatures such as -40°C/F.
The corrosion resistance of stainless steel mainly depends on its chemical composition. Duplex stainless steels exhibit high corrosion resistance in most applications due to their high chromium content, which favors oxidizing acids, and sufficient amounts of molybdenum and nickel to withstand moderately reducing acids. Corrosion of media.
The ability of duplex stainless steel to resist chloride ion pitting and crevice corrosion depends on its chromium, molybdenum, tungsten and nitrogen content. The relatively high chromium, molybdenum and nitrogen contents of duplex stainless steels give them good resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion. They are available in a range of different corrosion resistance properties, ranging from grades equivalent to corrosion resistance of 316 stainless steel, such as economical duplex stainless steel 2101, to grades equivalent to corrosion resistance of 6% molybdenum stainless steel, such as SAF 2507.
Duplex stainless steel has very good resistance to stress corrosion cracking (SCC), which is "inherited" from the ferrite side. The ability of all duplex stainless steels to resist chloride stress corrosion cracking is significantly better than that of 300 series austenitic stainless steels. Standard austenitic stainless steel grades such as 304 and 316 may suffer from stress corrosion cracking in the presence of chloride ions, humid air and elevated temperatures. Therefore, in many applications in the chemical industry where there is a greater risk of stress corrosion, duplex stainless steel is often used instead of austenitic stainless steel.
- 309 / 309S / 309H，1.4833
- 310 / 310S / 310H，1.4845
- 347 / 347H，1.4550,1.4961
- S32304,1.4362，US S32304
- alloy K-500，UNS NO5500
- alloy 400，UNS NO4400
- alloy 718，UNS N07718
- alloy 625，UNS N06625
- alloy 601，UNS N06601
- alloy 600，UNS N06600
- alloy 825，UNS N08825,2.4858
- alloy 800，UNS N08800
- alloy 800H，800HT，UNSN08810 and NO8811
- alloy C-276，UNSN10276,2.4819
- alloy B-2，UNS N10665
- alloy B-3，UNS N10675
- alloy C-4，US N06455
- alloy C22，UNS N06022
- alloy C-2000，UNS N06200
- alloy G-35，UNS N06035
- alloy S，UNS N06635
- alloy 230，UNS N06230
- alloy X750，UNS N07750
- alloy 617，UNS N06617
- alloy 925，UNS N09925
- UNS N02201，UNS N02200
- alloy B，UNS N1001
- As a structural profile manufacturer, our steel products have received the CE marking and have been tested to the highest standards, providing quality and assurance to the construction market.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, and all materials are tested in our independently accredited ISO 17025 testing laboratory to the highest standards, ensuring full traceability.
- Our duplex stainless steel structural profiles are produced according to EN10088-3. Under this regulation, rigorous impact testing is carried out at specified temperatures to ensure full compliance with the Construction Products Regulations.
- We are also certified under the environmental and sustainability standard BES 6001, which ensures our commitment to responsible sourcing of materials.
- Our experienced team of laser welding experts provides specialized technical support to our customers, including detailed high-strength low-alloy profile solutions for addressing specific processing challenges and developing new and more advanced steel grades for increasingly demanding applications.
PeakKong Special Steel applies Peakkong delivery conditions during the delivery process, and adds that both parties will comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements and will not engage in any unethical business practices.
The products produced by PeakKong Special Steel.Duplex/Super Duplex Stainless Steel Structural Sections The technical delivery conditions of our products meet the respective requirements. Dimensions and tolerances are defined according to the relevant steel material standards. Engineering work complies with the respective standards.
Duplex/Super Duplex Stainless Steel Structural Sections Equipped with strapping tags and Peakkong Special Steel product tags to achieve comprehensive traceability and identification. According to the corresponding steel standards, corresponding material certificates will be provided.
Room A3, 29th Floor, TML Plaza, 3 Hoi Shing Road, Tsuen Wan.
No. 1 Building 1, No. 6 Xiegang Jinhai Road, Xiegang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province.
- Previous：904L /1.4359 Stainless Steel structure Sections
- Next：Already the latest article