To start this process smoothly:
- Send us a drawing: It can be hand-drawn or in CAD format, whichever you prefer.
- Provide us with information about your project: material grade, quantity, length, surface finish, specific testing requirements, required dimensional tolerances, and any other relevant details.
- Room A3, 29th Floor, TML Plaza, 3 Hoi Shing Road, Tsuen Wan.
- T: +852-92992995
- E: email@example.com
- Standard: GB 712-2011, EN10025-6
- Fabrication Craftsmanship: ASTM A1069, EN13919
- Steel grade: AH690, DH690, EH690, FH690
- Tolerance: EN 10163-3
- Certificate: According to EN 10204 - Type 2.2 or 3.1b
- Using high-strength steel structural Sections and ultra-high-strength offshore steel can reduce the self-weight of offshore platform structures and increase the platform’s variable load and self-sustainability, as well as the ratio of total displacement to the structure’s self-weight.
- Peakkong Special Steel Factory produces high-strength steel structural profiles for offshore structures, complying with EN 10225 and API standards for all steel grades. Starting from basic steel grades such as S355G2+N to S355G7, G8, G9, G10 up to S460G2+M/QT.
- Peakkong Special Steel's offshore high strength structural steel sections are mainly dedicated to the challenging conditions and engineering complexity of offshore construction projects, which means that offshore high strength steel structural sections are the only ones that can meet the rigorous and continuous integrity of these structures,Require.
- Offshore structures built specifically to drill for oil and gas deposits deep under the seabed are constantly exposed to the corrosive effects of seawater, strong currents, strong tides and high winds.
- The specific technical specifications of Peakkong Special Steel high-strength steel structural Sections for offshore use are crucial to ensure that they can withstand the continuous pressure from the natural elements, thereby providing a longer working life, greater safety and reduced risk of failure, in a certain In some cases, the risk of failure can be catastrophic, if not fatal.
- H-shaped steel
- channel steel
- square tube
- steel pipe
- flat tube
- T-shaped steel and other profiles
- High yield strength
- Excellent weldability
- Good internal soundness
- Good resistance to brittle fracture (longitudinal and transverse)
- Low phosphorus and sulfur content
- High resistance to lamellar tearing
|Yield Strength ReL(MPa)
|Tensile strength Rm(MPa)
- As a structural profile manufacturer, our steel products have received the CE marking and have been tested to the highest standards, providing quality and assurance to the construction market.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, and all materials are tested in our independently accredited ISO 17025 testing laboratory to the highest standards, ensuring full traceability.
- Our EH690 Marine Engineering Steel are manufactured according to EN 10025-6. Following this specification, strict impact tests are conducted at specified temperatures to ensure full compliance with construction product regulations.
- We are also certified under the environmental and sustainability standard BES 6001, which ensures our commitment to responsible sourcing of materials.
- Our experienced team of laser welding experts provides specialized technical support to our customers, including detailed high-strength low-alloy profile solutions for addressing specific processing challenges and developing new and more advanced steel grades for increasingly demanding applications.
PeakKong Special Steel applies Peakkong delivery conditions during the delivery process, and adds that both parties will comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements and will not engage in any unethical business practices.
The products produced by PeakKong Special Steel.Offshore grades Structural steel Sections（Laser welding） The technical delivery conditions of our products meet the respective requirements. Dimensions and tolerances are defined according to the relevant steel material standards. Engineering work complies with the respective standards.
Offshore grades Structural steel Sections（Laser welding） Equipped with strapping tags and Peakkong Special Steel product tags to achieve comprehensive traceability and identification. According to the corresponding steel standards, corresponding material certificates will be provided.
Room A3, 29th Floor, TML Plaza, 3 Hoi Shing Road, Tsuen Wan.
No. 1 Building 1, No. 6 Xiegang Jinhai Road, Xiegang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province.
- Previous：Weathering Structural steel sections（Laser welding）
- Next：Already the latest article